Here at Shiloh Chiropractic, we believe that chiropractic care should be available and affordable to everyone. For this reason, we have taken conscious steps to help you enjoy excellent chiropractic care regardless of your financial situation. Keep reading for more information on our insurance and payment plans:

Insurance (Group and Individual)

We accept a wide range of insurance plans—please call us to find out if your insurance provider is one of our partners.

We are happy to file claims on your behalf. We allow a waiting period of 90 days, after which we will engage you if your insurance provider fails to pay for your treatment.

Please note that you’ll need to settle costs for non-covered services, copays, and deductibles.

Non-insured Patients

For patients who don’t have insurance or have limited coverage, you can still enjoy chiropractic care at Shiloh Chiropractic. We also accept cash, personal checks, as well as health care financing (CareCredit®). You can also pay using your MasterCard or Visa debit cards.

Workers’ Compensation

If you’re injured on the job, you’re entitled to chiropractic care that’s paid for by your Worker’s Compensation insurance. After an injury, inform your employer immediately and get information regarding the carrier of your employer’s (worker’s compensation) insurance.

If you’re receiving care at Shiloh Chiropractic for a work-related injury, you’ll be responsible for the immediate settlement of any fees accrued if:

  • You suspend or terminate care
  • Your employer fails to provide us with information regarding your insurance provider
  • You fail to reach an agreement or settlement within three months

Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents

If you’ve been injured in an automobile accident, let your insurance provider know that you’ll be receiving care at our facility as soon as you book an appointment with us. If an attorney will be representing you, share this information with our insurance department.

Once we complete your care, we’ll allow you a grace period of 6 months for claim settlement. Any accrued fees are due immediately once your claim is settled, or if you terminate care.

Medicare

We accept Medicare on an assignment basis. The Medicare check is sent directly to our offices. We will complete and file the Medicare forms on your behalf at no cost.

Please note that the only chiropractic service covered by Medicare is manual spinal manipulation. If you’d like other chiropractic services that aren’t covered by Medicare, you’ll need to make further arrangements for the same.

Medicare is responsible for 80% of the allowable fee after the deductible has been paid. The deductible and the remaining 20% cost is settled by the insured party (you).

Secondary Insurance

If you have secondary insurance (i.e., additional insurance providers outside of your primary carrier), let us know. We will help you navigate any issues you may have, as well as assist with the claims filing process.

Call-Now Book Appointment